Search for Good Luck!

Tips in I-Love-Contests --- Search for the contest that you want!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Channel [V] - Win tickets to see Usher live in Manila!



Type of contest: Lucky draw

How to win : Which one is Usher? A, B, C or D? Simply write down your answer. And yes, you have to log in Channel V in order to take part in this contest.

Click to participate: http://www.channelv.com/contests/ushermanila

Prize: A pair of tickets to watch Usher live in Manila on 9th July.

Deadline: 2 July 2010

* Only for residents of Philippines

*** Good Luck ***

4 comments:

Anonymous,  6/18/2010 6:07 PM  

what the answer??please

Joanne Chan 6/18/2010 10:55 PM  

Hi Miss/Mr Anonymous - Sorry, as I am not a big fan of Usher, I can't give you an exact answer on this question. But, I would guess it's B. :D

Anonymous,  6/30/2010 2:40 PM  

How will I know that I won the contest or not? :D

Joanne Chan 6/30/2010 10:38 PM  

Hi Miss/Mr Anonymous - Usually the organiser will notify the winners either through emails or phone call. If you have won, you will be contacted by them. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP