Search for Good Luck!

Tips in I-Love-Contests --- Search for the contest that you want!

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

I-Love-Contests celebrates 1st Anniversary - Win Tickets to Watch 9th Genting World Lion Dance Championship 2010!



Type of contest: Lucky draw

How to win : I-Love-Contests blog is going to celebrate its first anniversary on 15th July! To thank all the supportive readers, there are prizes to be given away.

It is so simple to participate in this very first in house contest.

1) 'Like' I-Love-Contests on Facebook, as the link below.
2) Send in your birthday wishes to I-Love-Contests on its Facebook wall. Be it a video, photo, or simple words.
3) Write a review under the 'Review' tab, simply comment what you think of I-Love-Contests.

It's that simple.


Click to participate: http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Love-Contests/396000905631?v=wall

Prize:
1st prize :
- 2 tickets to the Final of the 9th Genting World Lion Dance Championship 2010 on 25th July

2nd prize:
- 2 tickets to Preliminary 2 of the 9th Genting World Lion Dance Championship 2010 on 24th July

3rd prize:
- 2 tickets to Preliminary 1 of the 9th Genting World Lion Dance Championship 2010 show on 23rd July

Deadline: 15 July 2010

*** Good Luck ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP