Search for Good Luck!

Tips in I-Love-Contests --- Search for the contest that you want!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Incinemas.sg - Win preview tickets to watch 'Step Up 3D'



Type of contest: Lucky draw

How to win : To enter, simply answer 1 question on the link below.

Click to participate: http://www.incinemas.sg/IncinemasImage/contest/stepup3d_2176/stepup3D.aspx

Prize:
3 x 1 pair of preview tickets and a poster

Deadline: 16 August 2010

Applicable to Singaporean/PR only

*** Good Luck ***

2 comments:

Pocket Hole Jig 11/14/2011 9:43 AM  

I'm impressed, I must say. Very rarely do I come across a blog that's both informative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head.

Interface Talent Network Boca 12/03/2011 11:47 AM  

I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP