Search for Good Luck!

Tips in I-Love-Contests --- Search for the contest that you want!

Monday, September 06, 2010

AllMalaysian.info - Win Justin Bieber My Worlds + Bieber Handkerchief



Type of contest: Online blogging

How to win :
To get your hands on one of the 10 copies of 'My Worlds', you will have to do the following:

1) Answer this question: Name the title of the Justin Bieber song in the clip (you'll see the clip on the link below).

2) Post up this pic:


3) Write about Justin Bieber

...all on your blog. Then send the link to that particular blog post as a comment on the link below. Ten best entries take home the CDs.

Click to participate: http://allmalaysia.info/ambp/editor/permalink.asp?id=79

Prize:
10 x 1 Justin's My Worlds - an expanded version of his debut mini-album My World + Bieber Handkerchief

Deadline: 16 September 2010

*** Good Luck ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP