Search for Good Luck!

Tips in I-Love-Contests --- Search for the contest that you want!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cinema.com.my - Win "I Am Number Four" preview passes!



Type of contest: SMS and Win

How to win :
To win yourself "I Am Number Four" preview passes, all you have to do is answer one (1) simple question and complete the tiebreaker.

QUESTIONS
1. How many letter 'FOUR' is in the puzzle below? ____



TIEBREAKER
What would you do to protect your loved ones if you are number Four? (Not more than 20 words)

CONTEST INSTRUCTIONS
Send in your entries via SMS to 36322 as follows:
MOVIE
FOURFULLNAMENRICSTATE
ANSWER1
TIEBREAKER

Step 1:
Write message
MOVIE FOUR ADRIANNA LOH 850308146782 KUALA LUMPUR 28 I WOULD GATHER MY FELLOW SURVIVORS AND PREPARE OUR DEFENSE TOGETHER AGAINST OUR ENEMIES

Step 2:
Send message to 36322

Click to participate: http://www.cinema.com.my/contests/contest.aspx?cid=179

Prize:
"I Am Number Four" preview passes

Screening details:

Date: 22 February 2011 (Tues)
Time: 9.00pm
Venue: GSC Tropicana City Mall

Deadline: 15 February 2011

*** Good Luck ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP