Search for Good Luck!

Tips in I-Love-Contests --- Search for the contest that you want!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

U Family : Family, My Number 1 Award - Submit a photo and Win cash prizes



Type of contest: Photo Contest

How to win :
U Family want to reward families who are proud to declare Family as their Number 1 and can show us how they keep Family as their priority through the special things they do for one another.

Enter!

1. Take a photo of your family, giving their best united smiles.

2. Submit your photo, along with a description of the special things your family does to make Family a Number 1 priority.

3. Your entry will be available for viewers’ voting.


Selection Criteria


Number of Votes 40%
Creativity of Photo and Description 30%
Clarity of Description (does your entry clearly show that your family is Number 1 priority?) 30%


Prize:
1st: Family, My Number 1 Award + $1000
2nd: Family, My Number 1 Award + $600
3rd: Family, My Number 1 Award + $300
3 consolation prizes: Family, My Number 1 Award + $200

Bonus Prizes:
$100 FairPrice Vouchers for Family, My Number 1Award winners who are NTUC members!

Deadline: 30 September

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP