Search for Good Luck!

Tips in I-Love-Contests --- Search for the contest that you want!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Want a X'mas card from JC?



Type of contest: Email and Win

How to win :

Christmas is around the corner! Would you love to receive a X'mas card from me?

Starting today, 30th Nov 2009 until 7th Dec 2009, simply submit your details (name, age, email address, URL and mailing address) to
joanne_chan@ymail.com, you will stand a chance to receive a X'mas greeting card from me :)

Any other rules?
Nope, but would appreciate your support on the ads [on my blogs] :)

Click to participate: No link! (for the 1st time!)

Prize: A total of 36 Christmas cards will be given out, so be hurry!

Deadline: 7 December 2009

7 comments:

John 12/01/2009 10:08 AM  

lol is the card going to be the oe in the picture? what m i suppose to do with a card with ur face on?

Joanne Chan 12/01/2009 3:44 PM  

John - Nope, I didn't have time to get a customized X'mas card, hence my face won't be printed on the card. You don't celebrate X'mas, right? I believe people who celebrate X'mas would love to receive X'mas greetings.

BLue 12/01/2009 6:06 PM  

FUAH! Last time got Joanne's CNY card, now must get another X'MAS card. HUAT AH!!!

Joanne Chan 12/01/2009 10:49 PM  

Blue Blue - Your support is always be appreciated ! Have a merry X'mas hohoho :D

Kelvin 12/03/2009 2:10 PM  

Shit, if not for the safety of myself, i will join this one. Address cannot be revealed...i have too many enemies!

Joanne Chan 12/03/2009 2:39 PM  

Kelvin - U only send the address to me, I won't expose it to others, don't worry :)

Unknown 12/17/2009 8:46 PM  

Hi,

Good one on Want a X'mas card from JC?

This website http://debtfreeliving.smilestarters.com offers a complete collection of egreetings, ecards, and electronic postcards for you to choose from, absolutely FREE!

Thanks,
Camilynn

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP