Search for Good Luck!

Tips in I-Love-Contests --- Search for the contest that you want!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

MTVAsia - Win Saw VI preview screening tickets!



Type of contest: Lucky draw

How to win : Log on MTV Asia and answer 2 questions.

Click to participate: http://www.mtvasia.com/Funstuff/Contests/SawVI/

Prize: Preview tickets for Saw VI
SAW VI Preview Screening Date: November 3 (Tuesday)
Venue: Lido Cineplex (Shaw House @ 350 Orchard Road)

Deadline: 30 October 2009

*Only open to residents in Singapore.
Contestants must be 21 and above to be eligible.

1 comments:

Unknown 10/22/2009 4:20 PM  

When I watch Saw VI trailer I was amazes about it. It was really fantastic and I am waiting to watch that movie. Definitely there should be ton of death bodies and load of jigsaw traps played by Tobin Bell. It will be nice to watch this movie. I like it, I like it very much guys.
Source
http://blog.80millionmoviesfree.com/in-theaters/trailer-saw-vi-2009-game-is-on-death-trap-been-all-set

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP