Search for Good Luck!

Tips in I-Love-Contests --- Search for the contest that you want!

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Proton 1Malaysia - Win a Proton Saga!


Type of contest: Creative contest

How to win : Share with Proton what 1 Malaysia means to you. You may submit photo, video, story, song, or anything that you think 1 Malaysia means. 5 of the entries with the highest votes willl be judged by the panel of judges to be among the top 3. The best entry will be presented to Prime Minister.

Click to participate:http://www.1malaysia-proton.com/

Prize:
Grand prize - 1 x Proton Saga
Consolation prizes - 2 x Prizes Available

Deadline: 23 October 2009 , 11.59pm

6 comments:

Anonymous,  2/25/2010 4:49 AM  

Seem like no more news and no responds from the organiser since Nov 2009, is that any ways to help the participants to check for the result?? thanks!!!

Joanne Chan 2/25/2010 12:01 PM  

Hi Mr/Ms Anonymous

I was trying to log on to the official website, unfortunately the link seems no longer available. I'm afraid you might need to look for other ways out. :(

Anonymous,  5/04/2010 10:53 PM  

ya i was trying very hard to find out the winner list too but i couldnt get any news regarding this contest anymore..i did participated in this contest n i am so eager to find out the winner list..can anyone advice me on this issue?

Joanne Chan 5/05/2010 1:18 PM  

Mr/Ms Anonymous - Sorry, I'm afraid I have no info regarding this. But I believe the organizer should have contacted the winners. Perhaps you just didn't win? Otherwise you should have received notification from them.

Anonymous,  5/05/2010 4:49 PM  

oh i see...so sad i didnt win..anyway thanks a lot joanne!btw, u r so pretty^_^ my name is carine, thank you so much for ur info!juz in case you have any info regarding this in the future, pls let me know ok thank you~!!!take care!

Joanne Chan 5/05/2010 9:22 PM  

Hi Carine - No worries :) If I hear anything about this in the future, I will post it here. Don't be sad for not winning, there are lots more contests out there, keep trying your luck! Good luck ya :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP